Thursday, March 8, 2012

husqvarna enduro

husqvarna enduro in The Meatpacking District

husqvarna enduro

husqvarna enduro The Meatpacking District

husqvarna enduro The Meatpacking District.Instead of buying another electric mower, i decided i should do what my heart told me to, and buy a petrol mower!
I went onto the homebase website, and had a look at their cheapest mower, and there is was, a sovereign lawn mower, in red, with a 149.
I went in the next day, and bought it.
It came in a box, about the same size as any other mower, and had some lovely pictures of the mower, and some grass on it.
When i took the mower out, i had to assemble the handle.
Ï»¿ instead of bribing another electrical mower i determined i should do what my heart told me to and buy a petrol mower.
I went onto the homebase site and had a look at their inexpensive mower and thither is was a sovereign lawn mower in red with a 149.
Ï»¿ i went onto the homebase site and had a look at their inexpensive mower and thither is was a sovereign lawn mower in red with a 149.. husqvarna enduro

No comments:

Post a Comment