Monday, September 26, 2011

nail polish on the carpet::Use about 1520 squirts of hair spray and 35 splashes of rubbing alcohol nail polish on the carpet

nail polish on the carpet

nail polish on the carpet

nail polish on the carpet

nail polish on the carpet::Use about 1520 squirts of hair spray and 35 splashes of rubbing alcohol.
Scrub gently with a small scrub brush.
Blot with paper towels.
I have very light silver gray carpet and bright red polish.
I called the carpet maker and they said nail polish remover.
Then i cleaned the spot with a little carpet cleaner.
Wow, between everything everyone said i got the nail polish out.
I used nail polish remover, hydrogen peroxide, carpet cleaner, water and hair spray and it got it out!
I had an old nail polish stain on the carpet.
I tried to remove it with nail polish remover and it did not come out at all.
I thought that it was hopeless to get out so i left it there.
I decided to look online and see if i could find a better solution.
I used water, hair spray and rubbing alcohol and it worked on an old stain!
Do not use bleach.
A bleach stain leeches the dye out of the carpet.
After that all you will be able to do is replace the carpet or cover it with a rug.
Nail polish remover, water, hairspray, hydrogen peroxide, carpet stain cleaner, rubbing alcohol.
I used spot remover from stanley steamer and a lot of rubbing and scrubbing and the spot came out.
Works in no time.
I spilled dark purple nail polish on our brand new beige carpet.
From there i used ammonia to get the rest up.
I spilled a whole bottle of black nail polish on a white rug.
I used hot water, nail varnish remover, hair removing cream, then soap powder in that order, then i scrubbed like a maniac with a dish scrubber, you know the ones with one rough side?
I just used nail polish remover and water and it came out.
We tried it on our quilt an it made the nail polish stain just disappear, like magic!
You can purchase it at any hardware store.
It also removes permanent ink and marker stains.
The only bad thing was the smell was pretty strong from the cleaner and it took a few days to go away, but it was amazing how it works.
Put hair spay on it, and scrubbed, did that for about 15 min, and it came out.
Water and hydrogen peroxide.
Water, hair spray and nail varnish remover worked after about 15 minutes scrubbing.
A little tip, use a stiff nail brush to scrub with, seemed to lift it a lot faster.
I used it on a day old stain of hot pink nail polish and it worked fine.
I scrubbed it with a brush.
Be careful not to tear your carpet up to much.
And to make sure the hydrogen peroxide could not hurt my carpet i suck it up with a bissell carpet cleaner.
Hydrogen peroxide and small amounts of nail polish remover works great.
And if not then get really hot water pour and lightly scrub!
Hope u get the stain out!
It worked for me i just started with some nail polish remover and then used resolve for pet stains with water.
It came out in 5 minutes!
I splattered nail polish on my carpet and i found that torpensol works really well.
It took a lot of scrubbing and your house will smell for a while but at least it all came out.
According to the author of talking dirty with the queen of clean, linda cobb, try the above mentioned methods and precautions with nonoily nail polish remover.
If this does not work, buy straight acetone at a beauty supply house, pretest, and apply with an eye dropper or nonsilver spoon, blotting immediately after every application.
If some polish still remains, apply hydrogen peroxide to lighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment