Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have you 24rf08 datasheet

24rf08 datasheet


Build the EEPROM Reader Reader schematic. Figure 1: EEPROM ATMEL 24RF08 Reader Diagram. Attach the Reader to ATMEL 24RF08 EEPROM From the site where I first get the information about hacking this BIOS password, it is suggested that we solder two wire to EEPROM pins to connect the reader. Photo #1: EEPROM Reader, So, I soldered a needdle to the wire from the reader, one for SDA and one for SCL. For the GND wire, I suggest you attach a aligator clip to clip the GND wire to any GND point on the mainboard. For my case, I clip the GND to the jacket of USB port near the EEPROM. The Location of AMTEL 24RF08CN on R40 EEPROM Chip AMTEL 24RF08 is located beneath the plastic protective sheet under the harddrive compartment. Saya klip GND kat kulit port USB ini meaning I have clip my GND wire at this USB port sleeve. The protective sheet has been peeled and attact to PCMCIA slot to give us a clear view to the EEPROM. Attact EEPROM Reader to COM Port other pc or laptop with COM Port , then open up Command Prompt. With precaution be really careful, bro , attach GND wire to any GND on the board then attach or touch the two needdles which connect to SDA and SCL on the ATMEL 24RF08CN EEPROM. Photo #6: IBMpass 2.1 Lite Screen Shoot Type in the password at ThinkPad, in my case, the password is KHALIF .
24rf08 datasheet
Tags: Have you 24rf08 datasheet
| Some Articles: 24rf08 datasheet | Original post: 24rf08 datasheet | Technorati tag: 24rf08 datasheet | Virgilio tag: 24rf08 datasheet

No comments:

Post a Comment